Medical care: Doctors and nurses in the wake of ACE arrest

Medical care is an issue that has been largely ignored in the aftermath of the ACE arrest in Melbourne.

With the exception of some local police, the media have been quiet about the issue.

The first major news outlet to highlight the issue was the Australian Medical Association (AMA).

AMA president Dr Chris Kostelnik said the public should not be worried about the safety of doctors, nurses and other medical personnel.

“There is no risk of anyone being hurt in the medical setting in Australia,” he said.

A recent study showed more than 2,000 people had been killed by coronavirus-related illnesses between 2001 and 2017.

Dr Kostellnik said it was important that people were aware of the potential dangers of the infection and what to do if they were.

He said the AMA was calling on health departments to conduct mandatory training for health workers and doctors about the disease and the risks it posed.

There were a number of public health campaigns in Australia in the lead up to the coronavid pandemic, including one in the run-up to the 2016 federal election, which was attended by Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull.

Topics:health,health-policy,health,accidents,healthcare-facilities,emergency-incidents,emergencies-and-accidents-and_incidents-law,melbourne-3000,vic,australiaFirst posted May 30, 2021 15:03:23Contact Nicky Lidstone

Related Post